Thug Kitchen

http://www.thugkitchen.com/cookbook
Ok, so after the U.S eat-a-thon I've decided to be healthy again. Don't stress, I have plenty of occasions coming up that call for unhealthy eating (birthdays, parties, Anzac day, weekends in general), but for now I'll be cooking stuff out of my latest cookbook.

Everyone's been going nuts about Thug Kitchen. For those of you who don't know, Thug Kitchen started out as a blog with recipes for healthy eating. It's far from your cookie-cutter, stay at home mum or hipster urban farmer posting about kale and quinoa- it's a crass and hilariously offensive take on healthy eating.

I will be trying some recipes from the Thug Kitchen cookbook over the coming months, and as I normally do, I will alter them to suit myself, my ingredient preferences and availability.

If you're not afraid of a little (or a lot) of swearing, check out the hilarious trailer for the Thug Kitchen Cookbook *WARNING* language used may be offensive

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

George Calombaris' Pasticcio (AKA Greek Lasagna)

Anna-Maria's Zucchini Slice

Beef, Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni