Yes it's healthy... But not bad! It definitely has the cruciferous taste (think Brussels sprouts and broccoli) but with the seasoning and texture they're quite delicious!
You will need...
1 bunch (250gr) fresh kale
1 tsp smoked paprika
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1/4 tsp chilli flakes
1 Tbs olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius (160 degrees fan-forced), line two trays with grease proof paper.
2. Trim any thick stalk bits off the kale and dice into bite-sized pieces, rinse under cold water and pat dry really well.
3. Mix with the other ingredients and toss with your hands to coat really well
4. Spread the kale over the trays in one even layer, place in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, kale should be crisp but not browned.
5. Enjoy immediately. If storing, make sure you keep it in a super airtight container because any moisture in the air will cause it to soften again.