Spring is in the air...

http://www.tonyastaab.com/2012/03/blissfully-domestic-cook-with-seasonal-spring-food.html
I've got my fingers and toes crossed hoping that Winter is now well and truly over. This means one of my favourite seasons for food is upon us- Spring!

I've got big plans this spring to eat healthier and try to use more seasonal fruit and veggies. Which means, less baking and heavy foods, more barbecuing and salads! And of course, more adventures to local produce markets and lovely local cafes for lunch in the sun :-)

I'm not going to give much away but I will let you know that I'm planning to do some cured Salmon, stuffed zucchini flowers, artichoke dip, nice light pastas and a few spring-inspired desserts (not to mention Cupcake Week!) this season, so if you're keen to see new recipes then sign up to receive email updates, or stay tuned to my social media pages!

Also, if you've got any recipes you'd like to see me try out, send me an email to elise.colella@gmail.com, or if you've tried any of my recipes and want to chat about it, don't be shy to leave some comments- just sign in with your gmail account!

Cheers,

Elise (The Hangry Chef)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

George Calombaris' Pasticcio (AKA Greek Lasagna)

Anna-Maria's Zucchini Slice

Beef, Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni